Thank you so much for everything you've done. I'm a lot happier in my life with all of the self help i've done over the last 3-4 months, I probably spent....oh....about 80 hours working on my self, maybe a lil more....and it means the world to me, and I'm seeing my own personal counsellor tomorrow for the first time. I paid you ten dollars for the month I missed, and I'll pay the other ten I want to give you another time and I'm so thankful for all you've done.....
With your encouragement.....which is basically you just being yourself on camera/podcast.... I
- realized I can't change anyone directly/indirectly if that's my intent, especially
- was abusing/harassing/hitting/threatening in all the same ways my parents were
- why I was addicted to porno, masterbation, masochism, video games, food, gym...etc (and yes, I'm not longer addicted, nor have I any new substitutes for the former)
- my wife and I have been getting along a lot better
- I know how to communicate affectively and solve problems with my co-workers
- less anxiety/stress
- Think for myself and only for myself, unless asked to do so, or if it's really imperative to something (emergency, some sort of reasourceful feedback; I.E. "that's hot, I wouldn't touch it")
- own my thoughts/feelings (kind of same as above)
-virtues, I didn't know what virutes were
- what truth/empiricism/reason/evidence are...and objectivity....the list goes on
I have also just been informed I'm probably going to receive a promotion at work and I've been there only a month. I'm really happy, assertive about my needs/wants and friendly towards people in ways without empathy/compassion that I've learned with the help of your demonstrations - I would have either never came across, or laborously searched and searched for other EXTERNAL SOLUTIONS (oh he's just this, or she's just that, it's Jim, it's Sarah....blah blah)....and never realizing it was me. Thank you so fucking much....I've never been so passionate and knowing about what I want and WHERE I AM!